Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Banana, Raisin Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2)
- 4 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Mix in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Sift and combine flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda mix in well to wet misture.
- Mash and add banana, mix well.
- Stir in quick oats, fold in raisins and nuts of your choice.
- Place round tablespoonfuls on greased baking sheet spaced 1-2-inches apart.
- Bake at 375° for 12-13 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!