Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400° and line six 1/2-cup muffin cup tins.
- In bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl whisk egg, butter and milk; stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined.
- Stir in oats, walnuts and the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among muffin tins. Bake in the middle of oven 15-20 minutes or until tester come out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a rack. Let them cool slightly. They are best when eaten warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
There is no flavor, not enough chocolate. This recipe is full of errors, it must be, it didn't turn out like muffin batter and there is like no taste at all. I even added 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract. and i wouldn't even feed them to the homeless, sorry! if i could have rated less than 1 i would have!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!