Nova Scotia Heavenly Jam
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is sooo good. I have this on a recipe card and don't know where it came from, but the name on the card is L. Gillis. Thanks L. We've enjoyed this for years!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 55mins
- 5 cups rhubarb
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 can pineapple (crushed or cubed)
- 1 1⁄2 packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- Combine the rhubarb and sugar.
- Let stand several hours until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pineapple and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the jello.
- Just the dry jello, don't make it up.
- Stir for 5 minutes.
- Bottle while still hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have been making this for years and without a doubt it makes the best jam in the world. I have used strawberry, raspberry,orange and blackberry jello's. Raspberry is my favorite. It's almost rhubarb pickin' time and I will be making it again this spring. Thanks for posting this and I wish everyone would try it..... they will love it too.5Reply
see 1 more