Norwegian Potato Salad!
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs new potatoes (small ones)
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Best made 1 day ahead, or allow 3 hours refrigeration time.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until still somewhat firm. (they continue to cook after draining). Drain and when cool enough cut into small dice.
- Place in a bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and stir until salt and sugar are disolved.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss well to cover all potatoe cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Note: I like to use the little red potatoes. Together with the green chives and parsley they look very eye appealing. :-).
- Times listed do not include refrigeration!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/cc-banner-7-09.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>