Norwegian Spaghetti Salad With Shrimp
Posted for ZWT 6. Times listed does not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
Dill Caper Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream or 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon capers
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp, cooked
- Mix the ingredients together for the dressing. Set aside.
- Break spaghetti in half. Boil in hot water along with the peas & carrots until tender. Rinse and drain.
- Mix pasta, veggies, shrimp and dressing together until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe is to die for! I didn't have quite enough shrimp so I supplemented with hard-boiled eggs. It goes wonderfully with the dill and capers! My salad didn't look anything like the photos (which is pretty blah looking), but rather a bright yellow color that was pretty! So don't judge the photos, just make it and you will see! The only change I made was not using the frozen bag of peas and carrots, but rather just frozen peas because that's all I had.