Norwegian Berlin Wreath Cookies
- Ready In:
- Mash the hard-boiled yolks well, then add the raw egg yolks, mixing well.
- Blend in the sugar, butter and flour to make a stiff dough. Cover dough and refrigerate for several hours.
- Lightly grease the cookie sheet and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Take small pieces of dough and roll them into ropes 1/2 inch thick and 4 inches long. Join the two ends and press together, forming a wreath shape.
- Dip the wreaths into the lightly beaten egg whites, then into granulated sugar, placing them on the cookie sheet. If using glace fruit for decoration, place it now.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!