Noni's Corn Casserole
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl slightly beat eggs.
- Add remainder of ingredients reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese for top of casserole.
- Transfer to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for approximately 45 to 60 minutes or longer until center of casserole is set.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese. Return to oven just until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made 1/2 the recipe using fresh corn that I placed 7 ounces with 1 ounce milk and 1 teaspoon sugar in a blender and blended till smooth add the rest of the corn to equal 15 ounces, also used fresh jalapeno that I diced fine in place of the canned chili`s as to keep the salt down. Skipped the salt. made as a side which the 1/2 amount served 4-6. Was great as part of my Menu #30102. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef fall 2009 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=310505&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
i made this for a potluck at work tomorrow, but it looked so good i had to dig in about an hour ago... yum-o! it is so flavorful with the green chiles, but not spicy, and i love the crust on the top but the moist and soft (and cheesy!) middle. I think i might try it with a little sour cream garnish. wow i need to put my fork down and save some for my coworkers. super easy and reminds me of why i love potlucks!