No Roll Cherry Pie
My mother made this all the time. You can use different fruit, strawberry or blueberry. It is so easy. Everyone will enjoy it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- For the crust, mix the melted butter, flour and sugar. Press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour pie filling of choice over crust.
- For the topping, combine 1/2 cup sugar, egg, milk, and flour in a bowl. Pour over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This pie was so quick and simple to put together and tastes great. The shortbread crust baked up nicely and the topping became golden and crisp with just a hint of sweetness. I could taste the egg, which may put off some. This is a good recipe to have on hand for a last minute dessert. I will try it with blueberry filling next time. Thanks for sharing!Reply