I mean no FAIL, even I can make biscuts now... this eluded me before.. all I could make were hockey puck biscuts.. lol This recipe was given to me by a dear friend...
- Ready In:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup shortening (by hand)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- Mix flour, sugar, bk powder, cream of tartar, salt and soda in a bowl. Mix well.
- Then add shortening by hand and then milk.
- Knead well. Cut out ( I use a small tomatoe paste can with bottom cut out) and place on greased cookie sheet ( I use partchment paper or stone).
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes ( sometimes on a hot day will only be 15 minutes).
- I have used my kitchenaid mixer with dough hook and they have turned out ok.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION