No-bake Fake Twinkies
photo by ThatBobbieGirl
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lard
- 1 cup sugar
- Thoroughly cream lard and sugar.
- Use this mixture to fill a pastry bag.
- Set aside.
- Get a foam rubber seat cushion from your living room.
- Remove upholstery from seat cushion.
- Cut the foam rubber into rectangular shapes, approximately 1 1/2" by 1 1/2 " by 4".
- Fill your sink with hot soapy water, and wash the foam rubber pieces, rinsing carefully.
- Spread out on towel to dry thoroughly, turning after 1 day.
- When thoroughly dry, plunge a hot knitting needle through the narrow end, and quickly remove.
- Repeat for each piece of foam rubber.
- Fill the resulting tunnels using the pastry bag.
- Serve on doily lined plastic plate.
- Don't throw anything at ThatBobbieGirl ;-).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!