Frozen Watermelon Daiquiris
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3 cups seeded cubed watermelon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- Put watermelon, sugar, lime juice, and rum in food processor or blender.
- Process until slushy.
- Freeze about 2 hours, until very thick and slushy.
- Spoon into glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WOW!!! I am buying watermelons just to make this and keep it in the freezer!!! SO easy and SO amazing!!! I spooned ours into glasses and topped it off with a splash of squirt. The husband wanted to lick the container clean!!! No need to bother with the mint garnish, it just gets in the way!! LOL!!! Seriously with the holiday weekend approaching this is a MUST try!!!