No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
- Ready In:
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place rolled oats in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- COMBINE peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- HEAT over low heat, stirring occasionally, until peanut butter and chocolate are melted and mixture is well blended. Add toasted oats; mix thoroughly.
- DROP from teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill until firm. Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION