Nippy Horseradish Cheese Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
NIPPY HORSERADISH CHEESE SPREAD (For 2 1/2 Cups Cheese Spread)
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle prepared horseradish
- In top of double boiler over boiling water, combine the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Stir until cheeses are melted and blended together.
- Add the mayonnaise and the horseradish.
- Turn into bowl and let stand for at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Good served at room temperature or chilled.
- To store, place in a covered container and refrigerate. For dipping or spreading, fresh vegetables, Melba toast or crisp crackers of your choice. Will keep in refrigerator for 2 weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
oh girrrrrlllll!!! This is awesome! At the store I was paying $4.79 for an 8 oz container of this stuff. I found your recipe today and tried it. It was easy-peasy, quick and for less than what I paid at the grocery store I got twice as much!! Needless to say I WONT be buying this at the store anymore LOL. Thanx much for sharing :)1Reply