New Potato Gratin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch, thick
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Layer half of potatoes in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Combine cilantro, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of spice mixture over potatoes.
- Layer remaining potatoes on top and sprinkle with rest of spice mix.
- Top with cheese and slowly pour cream over potatoes.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are soft and top is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.