Napa's Sourdough Bread Dip
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut off the top of the Sourdough round.
- Hollow out the bread to form a bowl shape (Save the left over bread).
- Combine onions, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Ham and Cheese.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Fill the Bread shell with the cream cheese mixture and replace the top of the bread.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut up the left over bread into bite size pieces and use for dipping.
- I cut up extra sourdough bread or serve crackers with this dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was made for one of our potluck dinners. My friend didn't watch the instructions closely and ended up baking the dip in an oven proof dish. So she just cut up the bread and we dipped out of the baking dish. Everyone loved the flavor of this dip. We will make it again making sure we fill the bread shell with the dip before baking. Still this is an awesome dip! Thanks for sharing, 4TheLoveofWine.