Nachos for 2
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped
- 1 Italian sausage, cooked finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- In skillet saute onions and peppers in a bit of oil until tender.
- In individual ramekins, spoon in the salsa.
- Add cooked onions, peppers, olives, italian sausages and bacon.
- Top with shedded cheese.
- Place in hot oven( toaster oven) until cheese is melted; app 8 minutes.
- Serve with your bowl of natchos and scoop it up.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!