Naan Chicken Sandwich
- Ready In:
- naan bread, 2 large (or 4 small)
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup rotisserie-cooked chicken, diced (not cold)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450*F. Place bread on baking sheet and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir together chutney and tomato paste in a small bowl. Spread mixture over one piece of bread.
- Toss together remaing ingedents in a medium bowl and pile over tomato mixture. Top with remaning bread and cut into four pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This made a nice, filling sandwich. I added garam masala to the spread and warmed it in the microwave. Added some finely chopped cilantro with the lettuce and chicken. Threw the naan on the grill to warm it and add a little char. Thanks for sharing this neat sandwich idea. Made and reviewed for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.
The flavours were fantastic. I heated my mango chutney (which I cut back to 1.5 tablespoons of each but will cut that back to 1 tablespoon of each) and tomato paste in the microwave as I did the diced chicken. I think our Naan bread sizes must be different though for the garlic and herb naan that I used I only used about half the chicken and lettuce mix and have just realized I forgot the oil :oops: Anyway I halved it and the DM and I thoroughly enjoyed our sandwiches. thank you Debbwl, made for Make My Recipe - Edition 11.