My Mom's Goulash
- Ready In:
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the noodles and cook until onion and celery are tender.
- Add this to 1-lb macaroni noodles or a package of egg noodles which has been cooked.
- in a separate pot according to directions.
- Add minced garlic with salt and pepper.
- Then add the Bay leaf and Marjoram in the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Note: You can add your own spices to the mix as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to try different recipes that I've never done before. Nothing to spicy or exotic and if I have all the ingredients I will try to make it. I love this website and all the different chefs on here. I also like to tweak my own recipes that I've posted after I read other chefs tweaks of my recipes. It helps me to be a lot more courageous in trying new recipes on myself. Thank you to all the chefs on Food.com