Mom's Taco Goulash
photo by lawrencemovies
- Ready In:
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet.
- While beef is cooking, grease the inside of an 11" x7", 2 1/2" high baking dish. I use about a teaspoon of canola oil to coat with a paper towel . Set aside.
- When the meat is almost completely browned, stir in the taco seasoning and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- After beef is done browning, add the cream of mushroom soup, black beans, green chile, and whipping cream. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on low medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Lay 2 tortillas on bottom of the dish, tear another tortilla to fit empty spaces. Spread 3 ladles of the beef/soup mixture on top of the tortillas, then sprinkle 1 cup of cheese. Repeat 2 more layers of tortillas, beef/soup mixture, cheese.
- Cover with foil and place in a 350 preheated oven on the top rack for 25 minutes. Allow 10 minutes to cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!