Mussels in Yummilicious Lemongrass Broth
This is an extremely yummy treat. Really fast to make, and extremely tasty. The lemongrass gives it a wonderful flavour and fragrance. I found this in Donna Hay's Food Fast cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups fish stock
- 2 tablespoons shredded ginger
- 2 stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons shredded fresh lemon rind
- 1 kg mussels, cleaned
- Place stock, ginger, lemongrass and lemon rind in a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring the broth to the boil then add the mussels and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mussels open.
- Discard any mussels that don't open.
- Serve mussels in deep bowls with the broth and some bread or with some cooked pasta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION