Mushroom Thyme Risotto
- Ready In:
- Heat chicken broth to a boil, reduce to simmer, and keep hot.
- In a separate pan, melt butter and saute mushrooms until soft.
- Add olive oil to pan and saute onions for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice to pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine. Cook and stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Gradually add chicken broth 1 cup at a time, stirring and cooking until liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup. (This will take 25-30 minutes until rice is fully cooked).
- Stir in parmesan cheese, cooked mushrooms, and thyme leaves.
- Season with pepper, sprinkle with chives, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!