Mulled White Wine Punch (Crock Pot)
Adopted from Mr. Food- hometown celebrity chef. Directions for spice bag are included as well, thanks to Mr. Food. This is YUMMY and it makes your house smell WONDERFUL! serving size approximate depending on cup/mug or glass used
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
- 6 inches cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice
- 2 cups white cranberries (I used red as white could not be found- my punch was rosey colored)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine (or similar)
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 qt crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low setting 2.5 hours. Remove and discard cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
- Directions for spice bag- gather spices and put in a piece of cheesecloth tied with a string. (leave longer threads so it is easier to take out or I hang mine from the end of the crock similar to a tea bag) The punch retains the flavor of the spices without the mess of removal.