- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 lb shredded coconut
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 2 lbs chocolate (dark or milk)
- Mix together powdered sugar, coconut and condensed milk.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip cooled coconut balls to coat.
- Place on parchment paper to let chocolate harden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a random cooker. i love to bake and decorate cakes but I rarely have time to actually cook a meal or dish any given day.