- Ready In:
- In a pan with a little olive oil fry bacon. Take bacon out when done and save the bacon grease.
- Saute onions until soft in the bacon grease.
- Add the prosciutto, parsley and cognac. Take pan off the stove and light with a match to flame, this burns the alcohol out of the pan.
- When flame burns out add tobasco sauce, heavy cream, basil, butter and sauce.
- Let simmer while the pasta is cooking.
- When pasta is done, drain and pour cognac sauce over it. Add your favorite cheese on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>