Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- Cook egg noodles in salted water according to package directions.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine next three ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Dig in!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Gotta go 5 stars on this one. My single mother made this often when we were kids too. (She used cream of celery and cream of mushroom.) I don't remember a lot of beef those years either! A few years ago, I found myself alone on Christmas as my husband was "at sea" with the Navy. I lied to the family over the phone and said I had been invited to a friends house for Christmas dinner. Actually, I made this dish and it was the closest thing I could do to actually being home. Thanks for the memories!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'M 28 YEARS OLD. MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN 4 AND 2. I LOVE TO COOK AND READ RECIPES. I HAVE WATCHED COOKING SHOWS SINCE I WAS LITTLE, EVEN BEFORE IT BECAME POPULAR AND YOU COULD ONLY FIND THEM ON PBS ON THE WEEKEND. SINCE I STAY AT HOME WITH MY KIDS COOKING HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, BECAUSE IT IS WHERE I GET PRAISE FROM PEOPLE ON A JOB WELL DONE. I'D LOVE TO HEAR IF YOU ENJOY MY RECIPES!