Momeo's Beanless Spicy Chili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my signature chili. Hubby loves this and always stuffs himself too much to eat another bite. He HATES to put the leftovers away because he'd love to have more but can't. LOL
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb chopped andouille sausage
- 1⁄3 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon (NO MORE)
- Brown ground chuck and onions in a large pan.
- In a separate pot, heat all tomato goods, garlic, andoullie, chili powder, pepper flake, black pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Add cooked ground chuck and onion to pot with tomato mixture.
- Boil on low/medium until thick and some water is cooked out about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is such excellent chili! I've made it several times, just forgot to rate it. It makes a nice thick chili, full of flavor. I use diced kielbasa instead of andouille. When I want it spicy, I make as is. When I need to tone it down, I use less than half the amount of chili powder. I also prefer slightly more worcestershire sauce and only about 1 tsp of cinnamon. Thanks for posting- great recipe!1Reply
I'm not a fan of bean chili and I've looked for a while for a good beanless chili. This recipe is pretty on point, the only additional thing I used was sriracha sauce (to taste). My boyfriend loved this chili and had a few friends over to try it and everyone scarfed it down. I like to put mine on top of tortilla chips and sprinkle some sargento taco shredded cheese, it's pretty awesome :) This has become my new go-to chili recipe, so thanks for sharing!Reply
I loved this, made it a while a go and just now getting around to thanking you. I really do not like kidney beans but always loved beanless chili and this is the first time I ever made it myself, usually buying it . Well from now on I'll be using this recipe and making my own. Thankyou so much for a great recipe!Reply