Not Hot Chili
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mild chili beans
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 medium chopped green pepper
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Brown beef in skillet.
- In another skillet, saute peppers, onion, celery and garlic.
- Mix veggies with beef, put into crockpot.
- Add beans, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin.
- Cook on low 6 hrs or high 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">