Molasses Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- Brush one side of each chicken breast with a light coat of molasses.
- Sprinkle both sides of breast with lemon pepper and seasoned salt.
- Grill, molasses side up, on medium temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn (do not pierce breast) gently and continue to grill to desired doneness.
- I prefer to remove the breasts when they are still soft to touch at the thickest part.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, my family loves to cook, my friends (most of them) love to cook and so we cook a lot! My husband and I love to entertain and he is remodeling our kitchen as we speak. We live in a victorian style home built in 1910. It was my Mother's home and she built a large garden room on which was partially open to the kitchen. We took all the walls out from the garden room to a small dining room next to the kitchen. We will have new cabinets, appliances, and a sit-up bar on either side. I can hardly wait! February 2007. The kitchen is done, it's unbelievalbe! Besides the two bars we have a small island in the middle with a marble top for baking and one end hold my small wine refrigerator. Wine & bread always go together. Steve built the cabinets of alder wood and the upper north cabinets have glass doors. I am able to display my Mother's 100+ year old crystal. New appliances all round have made me a very happy cook! (We've also gained about 10 pounds)!