Moist White Cake With White Buttercream Icing
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blend the mix, half and half, margarine, and eggs at medium speed until fully mixed.
- Pour the batter into greased pans. For this recipe I used two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool the cake while in pans for 10 minutes, then remove and allow them to continue to cool. After cooled then add frosting.
- FROSTING: Mix shortening, vanilla, sugar (sifted), and half and half at medium speed until fully mixed. If the frosting is too thin, add more sugar, if it is to thick add more half and half.
- Then ice cake to desired taste.
- Top with your own choice. I topped mine with strawberry pie filling. It was PERFECT!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!