Mixed Oriental Vegetables
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Favorite Restaurant Recipes, Truffles, Hyatt Regency, Chicago, Illinois. Sounds like an awful lot of dressing. I think I'll start out with 1/2 of the dressing ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, chopped (bok choy)
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 2 cups fresh Chinese pea pods
- 3 tablespoons butter (3/8 stick)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces miniature canned corn
DRESSING (MAKES 1 QUART)
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Saute cabbage, carrots and pea pods al dente in butter and oil.
- Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, tomatoes, corn and dressing to taste.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, taking care that vegetables do not overcook.
- Serve immediately.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Adjust seasonings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION