Mixed Fruit Parfaits
This is such a simple dessert to make, but so impressive. Great for one of those hot summer nights after a barbecued meal.
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces berry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream or 2 cups use whipped topping
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 peeled and sliced peaches or 3 nectarines
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups halved grapes
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled sugar cookie
- Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Put the blueberries in six parfait glasses.
- Add a spoonful or two of the whipped cream mixture.
- Add the peaches to each glass.
- Add the whipped cream again.
- Repeat with strawberries and grapes and more whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the sugar cookies on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION