Miso-Soy Sautéed Broccoli
- Ready In:
3 cups cooked
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (including stems diced if you want)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce (more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons dark miso
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Steam broccoli (including diced stems if using) very briefly until just cooked.
- Mix rest of ingredients together stirring well.
- Combine steamed broccoli and sauce in frying pan cooking over medium heat until broccoli is cooked through and sauce cooked down. Approximately 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!