MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Mint sherbet is a kind of lemonade which is prefered in summer months. After drink it you will feel cool.
- Ready In:
- Put water and sugar in a pan and boil them together.
- Grate the peel of lemon and then press its water.
- when the water boiling, put the grated peel an water of lemon into the pan.
- After cleaned the mint bunch under running water, chop it.
- Add large chopped mint brunch into the pan.
- after the water start again boiling, turn off the oven and leave the pan to become cool.
- when the sherbet cool enough, filter it smoothly and put in frigde to cold.
- and now Mint Sherbet is ready.
- You can serve it with fresh mint leaves and a slice of lemon.
- For more visit our website : http://yemekkulubum.com/tarif/nane-serbeti-tarifi.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION