Mini Sweet-Corn Fritters
- Ready In:
- 30 g plain flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 200 g sweet corn, drained
- 2 small spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil (for frying)
- Put all the ingredients, except the oil, into a food processor and blend for 1 minute to make a batter.
- Heat a little of the oil in a large frying pan and drop in tablespoonfuls of the batter. Cook for 1 to 1½ minutes in batches of 5 until golden on the underside, then turn and cook for a further minute. Drain briefly on kitchen paper before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.