Mini Pumpkin Pound Cakes
- Ready In:
4 mini loaf cakes
- Set oven to 350 degrees, (second lowest position).
- Grease bottoms only of mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, butter, oil; add eggs, until well combined (about 2-3 minutes).
- Combine/sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to egg mixture, with canned pumpkin; mix well.
- Pour/transfer into regular or fluted mini loaf pans, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until cake test done with toothpick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made them today! Taste great! I did cut way down on sugar since I used low fat pie filling. I also used wheat flour instead of white. I added 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped pecans. I made them cupcake size. Made 20. Grandkids are coming this weekend so now I have something for them. Thankyou!!