Mini Honey Cheesecakes
photo by Mamas Kitchen Hope
- Ready In:
- Beat ricotta, sugar and honey in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well-combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well as each egg is added.
- Blend in the cinnamon and the lemon rind.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 lightly greased friand moulds or into 8 lightly greased recesses in a muffin pan.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool and serve with a drizzle of extra honey, a dollop of cream or mascarpone, and berries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
July 2008 update: VERY happy to be back on Zaar after about a two year absence due to having had no internet connection at home, and having been too unwell for a time so that getting re-connected wasn't even a priority! <br> <br>And really looking forward to getting back into the Zaar world and connecting again with the many wonderful people I knew before, and new people, of course!