Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle. Do the same with the other can of dough. Seal perforations by wetting your finger and running it over them.
- Spread margarine evenly over dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half evenly over each rectangle of dough. Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side. Cut each roll into 22 slices.
- Spray a 9 inch baking dish or stone with cooking spray. Place slices in dish, starting at outer edge. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze warm rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation