MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy to make meatballs with a Mexican flair. Eat them plain, use them for sandwiches, or serve over pasta.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 quart salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first five ingredients in large mixing bowl and hand mix well.
- Shape into golf ball size meatballs. Should net about 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on baking tray and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Turn meatballs, then bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Place meatballs onto paper towel to absorb grease.
- Place salsa into saucepan and heat through.
- Add meatballs to salsa and serve.
- Note: The longer the meatballs sit in the salsa, the more flavor they will absorb.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION