Mesquite Lime Chicken Sandwich
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 8 small club rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon (optional)
- 8 slices American cheese (optional)
- Mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, honey and oil in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently. Serve chicken on toasted rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Top with bacon, cheese and condiments, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!