Meat and Potato Stuffing
photo by Annick 2
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb ground pork (sweet Itailian sausage works as well)
- 1 good size onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons bells seasoning
- 6 -8 good sized potatoes
- peel and boil potatoes.
- dice onion.
- cook onion and meats in fry pan
- drain fat.
- mash cook potatoes and cooked meat mixture together.
- add salt,pepper and bell's to taste.
- may be eaten as is or used as stuffing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<P>School of life trained coffee shop cook.Thirty plus years at it and still looking to learn and share.I am so glad to have found RECIPEZAAR it is now my favorite site.I love passing on my favorite recipes and get so inspired looking at all of yours.</P>