Mashed Potato Casserole (Loaded)-Low Fat
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 5 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes (about 4 lbs un cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled (about 12 slices)
- Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixute into a lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dishe. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!