Martha's Everything but the Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- 3⁄4 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 3⁄4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup roughly chopped salted pretzel
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with nonstick baking mats or parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and both sugars. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Stir in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. With the mixer on low, gradually add to the butter mixture; continue mixing until well combined. Add the oats, coconut, toffee, chocolate, cherries, pecans, and pretzels and mix on low until just combined.
- Using a 2-inch ice-cream scoop, drop batter onto prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Press tops down with the bottom of a glass, sprayed with nonstick cookie spray, to flatten cookies evenly. Transfer baking sheets to oven and bake until golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!