Marinated Mushroom Wrap
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 ripe haas avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the oil.
- Add the mushroom strips; toss to combine; marinate 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
- Mash the avocado with the remaining 1 T lemon juice.
- To assemble wraps, place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spread with some of the mashed avocado.
- Top with a layer of spinach leaves.
- In the lower third of each tortilla, arrange strips of the soaked mushrooms and some of the bell pepper strips.
- Sprinkle with the tomato and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up tightly and cut in half on the diagonal.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!