Marinated Lamb Cutlets
Young tender Australian lamb at its best. Tasty little lamb cutlets to grill, broil or pan fry. Prep doesn't include marinating.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 12 lamb cutlets
- Combine all ingredients, except lamb, in a non-metallic dish. Add lamb, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill or fry the cutlets over medium heat for 5 minutes each side (for medium-rare) or until cooked to your liking, basting with the marinade a few times for the first 8 minutes.
- Season with pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I used a BBQ sauce that I "spiked" with a tad bit of ouzo and fresh oregano, etc. (Hey, I live the vida loca, too!) EASY!! to make and I do love lamb. Cut the recipe down to 4 servings. Cut back a little on the rosemary, which by the way I used from the garden. Grilled on a George Foreman, too cold and rainy to grill outside. Thanks for sharing!! cg