Maple-Glazed New Potatoes
photo by Papa D 1946-2012
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Halve or quarter any large potatoes.
- In shallow dish large enough to hold potatoes in a single layer, toss potatoes with butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread in single layer and roast potatoes, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring once or twice during roasting.
- Meanwhile, in small dish, stir together vinegar, maple syrup, and sliced garlic.
- Drizzle potatoes with vinegar mixture, gently tossing with a spoon or spatula to coat.
- Continue to roast about 10 to 20 minutes more, until potatoes are fork-tender and glazed, stirring once or twice.
- To serve, sprinkle potatoes with green onions, thyme, and lemon peel. Makes 6 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just the 2 of us here when I served these potatoes, so I cut the recipe back to 1/3 of the original! Now I wish I'd just cut it back by about half, because what little was left made for a great, cold snack! Definitely be making these again! Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]