Maple Dijon Baked Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup (or a combination of the two) or 1/3 cup honey (or a combination of the two)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- paprika, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the chicken pieces in a glass oven-safe dish.
- In a measuring cup, mix all the remaining ingredients together except the paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn the chicken pieces in the sauce a couple of times, ending with the skin side up.
- Sprinkle paprika liberally over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes (some ovens may take a little longer, so check for doneness after 45 minutes), then broil it for an additional 5 minutes to brown the tops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!