Mango Lassi With Coconut Water
photo by DoctorDave
- Ready In:
- 1 whole mango
- 300 ml coconut water
- 30 ml greek strained yogurt (2% or higher)
- 30 ml cream of coconut
- Slice and peel mango and toss in a blender.
- Add in coconut water (I use a single serving drink box of Zico but if I'm feeling more adventurous I will open a Thai young coconut and pour that water - one young coconut has about 300 ml in it).
- Add the yogurt (I use Fage 2%) and the coconut cream (Coconut cream is sold in cans in the grocery store for use in pina coladas).
- Blend until smooth (in my blender 20 seconds).
- Serve in a tall glass or in the empty coconut with a straw.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!