Mango Espresso Crepes
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 95 g all-purpose flour, gluten-free
- 120 ml water
- 60 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 500 g mangoes, ripe
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder, black, instant, dissolved in 2 tbsp. hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Make the crepes.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle in about 80ml of the batter in swirl around to coat the skillet evenly.
- Cook for 30-45 seconds or until the top is dry.
- Loosen the sides with a spatula and flip.
- Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Cook the filling.
- Peel and cut the mangoes into 1/2” cubes.
- Combine mangoes with all other ingredients in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!