photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 2 fluid ounces mango rum (I used Parrot Bay)
- 1 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 slice lime (wedge)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org