Mango Chutney Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney (divided)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut
- chopped parsley
- Mix cottage cheese, softened cream cheese and curry in a blender.
- Add nuts, raisins and 4 T chutney.
- Mix until chutney is blended.
- Add green onions and process again.
- Spoon 1/2 cheese mixture into a loaf pan that has been lined with saran wrap and sprayed with Pam.(Helps when getting out of the pan).
- Spoon rest of chutney on cheese mixture.
- Add remaining (other 1/2 of cream cheese mixture) on chutney.
- Let sit for 8 hours in the frig.
- Unmold and top w/parsley and toasted coconut.
- I use Carr Sweet Wheat Crackers for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" /></p>